(via Tampa Bay Buccaneers Communications) - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Aramark, the team’s food and beverage and retail services partner, today unveiled a brand new food and beverage experience at Raymond James Stadium. The result of a $7 million comprehensive off-season improvement campaign, the renovations include an overhaul of 14 main concourse concessions locations and construction of four additional beverage stands.
Buccaneers Chief Operating Officer Brian Ford stated: “The Glazer family has always placed a premium on making the game day experience at Raymond James Stadium one of the best in sports. These beautiful new concessions locations will allow Aramark to provide faster and more efficient service while offering our fans a much broader variety and higher quality menu. We have worked closely with Aramark to devise menu offerings that will appeal to our diverse fan base in the Tampa Bay area and we look forward to continuing to find ways of making the in-game experience the best in the league.”
Fans attending games at Raymond James Stadium will find new, state-of-the-art locations with a fresh, new look and menus designed to reflect Tampa Bay’s diverse culinary scene. The food and beverage locations are larger and better equipped than the original stands and have been re-branded with a Tampa-area theme. In addition, new digital menu boards make it easier to order, points of sale have been increased for faster service and all-new food preparation equipment has been installed.
“These upgrades are part of our ongoing commitment to working with the Buccaneers to transform Raymond James Stadium’s hospitality program and elevate the dining experience for fans,” said Carl Mittleman, president of Aramark’s Sports & Entertainment division. “I’m confident these enhancements will provide fans with a wide array of food and beverage options that will enrich their overall game day experience.”
Both the east and west main concourses feature the following food locations: Taste of Tampa, Desoto Deli, Bay Burger, Red Sail Spice, Galley, Chicken Coup, and Pizza Plank. In addition, there are four newly-constructed beverage stations, tabbed as the Swashbuckler Bar, in each corner of the stadium.
Along with the all-new look, each concessions location features new menu items as well as some traditional local favorites with refreshed recipes.
- Taste of Tampa will feature Raymond James Stadium’s popular Cuban sandwich as well as fried chicken tortas, gyros and sweet potato fries. (Sections 112 & 137)
- Desoto Deli will serve up fresh deli favorites such as hot pastrami, a Spanish-style ham and manchego cheese bocadillo, and a new Desoto Deli Dog that is topped with pastrami, spicy mustard and a Swiss cheese sauce. (Sections 107 & 132)
- Bay Burger will feature freshly prepared hamburgers. (Sections 118 & 143)
- Red Sail Spice is the place for all things spicy. Featured offerings will include the new, signature Red Sail Dog with Sriracha mustard, pickled cabbage and scallion curls, a smoked bacon BLT with a house-made spicy bacon mayonnaise, and an Andouille sausage with trinity relish and creole mustard. (Sections 114 & 139)
- Galley is home to traditional fan favorites such as nachos, pretzels, brats and hot dogs. (Sections 110 & 136)
- Chicken Coup will offer chicken tenders, wings and grilled chicken sandwiches. (Sections 103 & 129)
- Pizza Plank offerings will include gourmet pizza by the slice as well as a variety of fresh salads. (Sections 109 & 134)Swashbuckler Bar offers fans a wide selection of craft beer, wine and frozen drink options. (Sections 102,118, 129, 143)