If you have any questions or inquiries about sinkhole repair or foundation stabilization please click here
VIDEO PREVIEW: Joe Biden Reads Top Ten on David Letterman
Understanding the 11 Proposed Constitutional Amendments: 5 Helpful Websites
Prepared for WFLA Listeners by
Dr. Susan A. MacManus, USF
1. View Full Text of 11 Amendments on the Ballot: Florida Division of Elections
2. The Collins Center for Public Policy 2012 Proposed Constitutional Amendments; a neutral description of each of the 11 proposed amendments; includes brief description of what each amendment would do, what a “yes” vote means and what a “No” vote means; arguments for and against the amendment; summary of the amendment from the Division of Elections; a link to the Florida Division of Elections site that gives the background of the amendment and provides the full text of the amendment; history of the amendment
3. Analysis of 11 Amendments by Florida Trend magazine (for each amendment, includes brief description of what the amendment does; lists of supporters and opponents; background; budget impact)
4. Florida League of Women Voters 2012 Florida Election and Voter Guide gives a synopsis of each amendment; describes what a “Yes” and a “No” vote on each amendment would mean.
5. November 2012 General Election Ballot Amendments (Florida); A video by the Orange County Property Appraiser that explains amendments with a tax/finance focus.
Heard it on the Show
Frank Derfler - Retired Air Force Officer and author of "A Twist in Time"
In Your Community